Hi girls!. This is my first product review. Today I am doing a review on Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner, shade BLACK.
I have tried all types of eyeliners i.e. liquid, pencils, pen and gel eyeliners. Personally Gel eyeliners are the best and then comes the pen eyeliners and so on. So lets get started guys. 🙂
Price: 475 (variations depends on the locality)
Product description from its website.
- Featuring a clear gel base and an oil-free formula, this eye liner holds highly concentrated pigments for intense, long-lasting color. This gel eye liner also comes with a unique tip brush that evenly spreads color in a single stroke.
Here’s why you’ll love it:
• Smudge-proof, water-proof eye liner last for up to 36 hours
• Has an oil-free formula that holds highly concentrated color pigments
• Offers intense color for a dramatic effect
My experience with this product is really good. Texture of this eyeliner is very creamy and it glides on the skin very smoothly. The shade of the eyeliner really suits indian skin tone. For dry skin, i think this eyeliner is the best. The brush is of very fine quality. For better results, wash the eyeliner brush after every use, if you do not wash it then it would feel like you are applying the eyeliner with a wooden stick. Overall I like this product and its worth to buy.
- Creamy texture glides on easily.
- Fine quality brush.
- Does not feel bulky when applied.
- Adds glamour and definition to the eye.
No cons from my side girls. 🙂
Would I buy it again?
Hope you liked my review. Do write your comments in the bar below. 🙂