Hi guys! Hope you all are doing well. Today I am doing a easy nail art with no tools, all the stuff needed can be easily found in one’s home.This will be a nail art tutorial which will give a cute, classy yet messy look to your nails. You will love the outcome of this nail art at the end. 🙂 So let’s get started.
Products I used
(from left to right)
- Maybelline New York – Color Show in Porcelain Party (102)
- Maybelline New York – Color Show in Tenacious Teal (301)
- Lakme – True Wear Nail Color in Tarun Tahiliani (20)
- Lakme – Color Crush TrueWear (21)
- Lakme – Color Crush TrueWear (37)
- Lakme – Absolute Fast & Fabulous in Aqua Blaze (05)
- Elle 18 – Nail Pops (27)
- Lakme Nail Color Remover
- 2-3 straws – one for light shades and another for darker ones
- Cello tape
- Ear buds (optional) for cleaning the sides of nails for a cleaner look.
- Any tissue or old cloth
- Start by cleaning your nails and apply base nail paint (optional)
- Apply any white nail paint, 2 coats if needed (I did 3 coats).
- Put tape all around the nails so that the skin does not get dirty.
- Take your first nail paint and a straw.
- Apply the nail paint on one end of the straw.
- Start blowing from the other end of the straw.
- Do the same for all the nail paints.
- Do it one by one on all the nails.
- You will end with sometime like this.
- Remove the tape very carefully without damaging the nail paint.
- Clean extra nail paint around the nails with bud and nail color remover.
- The end result will be something like this
That’s it guys. see it is sooooo easy yet so classy. Hope you liked it. 🙂